Effective as from 15 June 2017
2. The information we collect
2.1 Registration data
When you sign up, we may collect information we ask you for, like your e-mail address (username) and password. We may also collect information you voluntarily add to your profile, such as date of birth, gender and country. If you connect to the App using your Facebook or g+ credentials, you authorise us to collect your authentication information, such as your username, encrypted access credentials, and other information that may be available on or through your Facebook account, including your name, profile picture, country, hometown, e-mail address, date of birth and gender. We may store this information so that it can be used for the purposes explained in Section 3 and may verify your credentials with Facebook or g+.
2.2 Usage, log data & cookies
When you use the App, we automatically collect certain information, including: (i) information about your type of listener and your, interactions with the App, RJs, including with streaming type (video/audio), streaming quality, conversation info.; (ii) the details of the queries you make on requesting a song; (iii) technical data, which may include the URL you are coming from, your IP address, unique device ID, network and computer performance, language and identifying information, transactional information enabling digital rights management, operating system, and application version; and (iv) location information. If you have connected your account to Facebook/g+, we may receive similar information related to your interactions with the App on Facebook/g+. We may store this information so that it can be used for the purposes explained in Section 3.
3. How we use the information, we collect
We are committed to protecting our users’ information. Your password protects your user account, so you should use a unique and strong password, limit access to your personal devices, and sign off after having used the App. While we take reasonable data protection precautions, no security measures are completely secure, and we do not guarantee the security of user information at any time.
5. Accessing and updating user information
You can access and amend some of the information we keep on you through your profile.
Copyright © 2017 MBC Networks (Pvt) Ltd. All rights reserved.
MBC Networks (Pvt) Ltd., 45/3, Braybrooke Place, Colombo 2, Sri Lanka
STANDARD COMPETITION RULES
1. The outcome of the competition is subject to the decision of the judge, presenter or organizer of the competition, whose decision is final, and no negotiations and or correspondence will be entertained.
2. Participants / listeners enter or take part in competitions at their own risk and YES101 bears no responsibility for any loss, damage or harm suffered as a result of participation in any of competition.
3. The agreement or transaction entered into, or payment made by or under it, would not give rise to any legal relationship rights, duties or consequences whatsoever, or will be legally enforceable, or the subject of litigation, but all such arrangements, agreements and transactions would be binding in honor only.
4. Spread the happiness! One listener per household is entitled to winning one prize in a period of thirty (30) days. YES101 reserves the right not to award a prize if the listener has won a prize during the three month window period. This also applies to listeners who provide family of friend’s contact details.
5. Participants must have attained the age of eighteen (18) at the time of the competition, unless otherwise stipulated, YES101 reserve the right to limit the number of entries made by any one individual, through the various entry platforms for a competition.
6. Use it or lose it. YES101 reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes, if not claimed after two months after being given away on air or on the YES101 Website. (Prizes may not be exchanged for cash or any other prize nor are they transferable.)
7. A winner of overseas / international travel prize and their partner need to possess a valid passport.
8. No employees and immediate family of YES101 nor their PR or advertising agents are allowed to participate.
9. No member of YES101 or their immediate families may enter any competition on this radio station or related platforms
10. YES101 reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel and / or suspend any competition
11. Finalists will forfeit their participation in the competition if they fail to attend the draws, unless specified otherwise
12. The participants/listeners entering or taking part in the competition authorize YES101 to publish or distribute any or all the details of the participant and or to take pictures of the participant without any liability on the part of YES101 and or remuneration due to the participant
13. Whilst YES101 Endeavors to send out prizes or deposit prize money as soon as possible after a competition has run on the station or www.yesfmonline.com, please allow a minimum period of at least 4 weeks for prizes to be delivered. Depending on the competition or nature of the prize, it might take longer.